Healthcare Transformation /PCMH
- Operational efficiencies
- Workflow enhancement
- Promoting EHR interoperability
NCQA Recognition, Accreditation, & Distinction Consulting and Education
- Patient-Centered Medical Home – the PCMH model of care delivers high quality, cost-effective primary care. RMS Healthcare has shepherded hundreds of practices and organizations through the PCMH transformation process with 100% success. RMS Healthcare has experience with all PCMH Distinction programs, as well as your specific state requirements to obtain the highest incentive payment possible.
- Patient-Centered Connected Care – PCCC evaluates how ambulatory care providers, such as urgent care centers, can be part of the medical home community. RMS Healthcare helps you identify how you can communicate and connect with primary care providers to enhance patient care delivery when delivering care in an infrequent or outpatient basis.
- Care Management Accreditation – provides a framework for implementing evidence-based best practices for efficient, high quality care management services. RMS Healthcare utilizes an interdisciplinary approach to develop and implement care management programs. The team will work with you to implement evidence-based strategies to ensure maximized access and utilization of community-based resources.
- Utilization Management Accreditation – Objectively and efficiently evaluates the appropriateness of required health care services utilizing evidence-based criteria. RMS Healthcare improves operational efficiencies to assist you to align with state specific requirements.
- Maximizing Value-Based Reimbursement contracts
- Quality and performance improvement
- Align with state and payor QI metrics
Customized Training and Education
- Customized training and educational programs developed for your practice and organization based on identified gaps and areas of opportunity.
Learn more about Healthcare Transformation with RMS Healthcare
Our approach is collaborative and nurturing, while working with your team for the process to be meaningful, impactful, and sustainable.
Assess Client Needs
Cultivate a Collaborative Team
patient-centered care delivery
of the team
Adopt, Implement, & Evaluate Standardized Screening Tools
screening tools into current workflows
of the patient mix
Develop Operational Enhancements
Position for Continued Success
Click HERE to see the PCMH changes for 2023.
Here’s what a few of our happy Healthcare -Transformation partners had to say about working with our team!