Work at RMS.
At RMS, we’re dedicated to finding the best talent from a wide range of disciplines and experiences.
Explore our dynamic career opportunities. Become a game changer in the market research industry.
Fear of missing out on a great opportunity? Send your resume to JenniferR@RMSresults.com.
Looking to be a part of our dynamic research analytics team? The RMS Analytics division serves to optimize analytical support on various market research projects. As the market research industry evolves, we work to design market research methodologies best suited for client projects.
What we’re looking for.
We need someone with market research experience, who has strong communication skills, can manage multiple projects simultaneously, has the ability to work independently and in a team setting, and pays attention to detail. Want to be a part of our fast-growing organization? Here’s what this position entails:
• Assistance with report preparation
• Analyze and interpret data to develop quality recommendations to clients
• Ability to serve as a leader among the core project team, providing valuable input and insight on various client and internal initiatives
• Conduct proactive research activities on current client projects using secondary data sources, search engine tools and websites
• Work with the Manager of Research Analytics and other team members to analyze and interpret primary data, identify key findings and trends
• Provide support to the business development team by consulting with prospective clients to understand project objectives and corresponding research approaches. Additionally assist with the development of project proposals
Minimum position requirements
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (specifically advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint)
• Time management and organizational skills needed
Think you may be a good fit? Email us about this job.
RMS | 15 East Genesee Street | Suite 210 | Baldwinsville, NY 13027
Happy employees are successful employees.
Just as we care deeply about our clients and work, we also care about the people who make it all possible. Our culture sets the tone for the work that we do. And a great culture leads to a great product—just take our word for it.
To be a cohesive team, you have to believe in each other and believe in the work that you’re doing. Each one of us contributes to our corporate mission, and behind every one of us is ten other team members cheering us on and supporting one another.
Christopher Coville, Manager of Research Analytics
Positivity, excitement, innovation—not only do these traits make for an amazing work community, but they spill over into how we treat each and every one of our clients and that is an exceptional business model.
Sandy Baker, Senior Director of Business Development & Corporate Strategy
We’re an organization with different divisions, but we’re collectively a united front with one goal in mind—to be our best and provide the best to our clients.
Maggy Stewart, Graphic Designer & Marketing Coordinator
I love coming to work each day and solving problems through collective strategic thinking.
Mark Dengler, President
When I first met the authentic, caring and creative people at RMS, I knew this was a place I had to work.
Heather Banks, Supervisor, Practice Transformation
My favorite thing about RMS is that every day is fresh and exciting, and our enthusiasm is apparent in everything we do.
Andrew Clark, QualiSight Supervisor
I’m fortunate to work with a team comprised of highly intelligent individuals, each with a passion for not only what they do within our company, but for the end result as well.
Zach Shaw, Panel Associate
Devotion, determination and the unrelenting drive we have to not only make our clients happy, but to also exceed their expectations—that’s what makes a great team.
Lauren Krell, RMS QualiSight Manager
When your team’s hard work pays off and you have the ability to see the positive changes our clients have been able to achieve, it’s easy to love what you do and to enjoy working with those who make the achievements possible.
Susan Maxsween, Senior Director of Healthcare Operations & Compliance