Work at RMS.
At RMS, we’re dedicated to finding the best talent from a wide range of disciplines and experiences.
Explore our dynamic career opportunities. Become a game changer in the market research industry.
Fear of missing out on a great opportunity? Send your resume to JenniferR@RMSresults.com.
The primary function of the QualiSight Bilingual Telesurvey Associate (TSA) is to conduct outbound telephone survey calls for our CAHPS® Patient Satisfaction projects in Spanish. All Telesurvey Associates may also be asked to work a variety of other project types such as business or consumer survey research, mystery shopping, focus group and/or in-depth interview (IDI) recruitment, lead qualification surveys, list verification, and other data collection projects. In addition to outbound calling, the TSA may also be assigned to complete various administrative duties such as data entry, internet research, and mail processing. Work schedules will vary based on the current project requirements. TSA’s are expected to maintain flexible availability including evenings and weekends.
Specific duties and responsibilities:
1. Bilingual TSA must be fluent in Spanish and English and must be able to speak, read, and understand both languages.
2. TSA may be assigned to various inbound or outbound projects based on business needs and skill level achieved.
3. TSA will be cross-trained on various project types and upon satisfactory completion of specific project skills training, the TSA will be certified to work on future projects of that type.
4. TSA is responsible for meeting or exceeding quality and productivity scores to maintain certification for each project type.
5. TSA is responsible for maintaining accurate records of work performed on all projects throughout the work shift including crucial data such as attempts made, completes achieved, hours, and mileage or meal expenses when appropriate.
6. TSA is required to accurately document call resolutions using approved codes and maintain clear and concise notes on call records where appropriate.
7. TSA may also be assigned various administrative duties including, but not limited to, data entry, internet research, and mailings.
8. TSA’s are required to participate in training meetings and call calibration sessions.
9. Performs other duties as requested.
Minimum position requirements:
• An appropriate combination of education and experience to perform the duties of the job.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated call center experience (preferably outbound) with strong computer and keyboarding skills.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and CATI style survey (preferably SNAP®) software and other relevant computer applications.
• A mature, professional self-presentation as well as strong listening and interactional skills, and the ability to work with and communicate with diverse groups of people.
• The ability to follow protocols, identify problems, and recognize when management should be alerted or consulted.
• Ability to work independently, exercise initiative and perseverance in obtaining respondent cooperation and completed interviews.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities, with frequent tight time constraints required.
Computer work: 90%
Travel: Minimal at this time
To apply, please submit a resume, salary history and cover letter to the following:
Happy employees are successful employees.
Just as we care deeply about our clients and work, we also care about the people who make it all possible. Our culture sets the tone for the work that we do. And a great culture leads to a great product—just take our word for it.
Jennifer Rafferty, Administrative & Human Resources Manager
Sandy Baker, Senior Director of Business Development & Corporate Strategy
Maggy Stewart, Graphic Designer & Marketing Coordinator
Mark Dengler, President
Peter Johnson, Research Associate
Christine Benn, Business Development Coordinator
Zach Shaw, Panel Associate
Lauren Krell, RMS QualiSight Manager
Susan Maxsween, Senior Director of Healthcare Operations & Compliance