Work at RMS.
At RMS, we’re dedicated to finding the best talent from a wide range of disciplines and experiences. Explore our dynamic career opportunities. Become a game-changer in the market research industry.
Fear of missing out on a great opportunity? Send your resume to LaurenK@RMSresults.com.
We’re also always looking for bilingual people to participate in paid studies by joining our community research panel, RMS ViewPoint, sign up here!
Watch our latest videos about working with RMS
Current Job Opportunities at RMS
Check here for future job postings and opportunities.
Telephone Survey Associate – Call Center Read more
Join the Team:
RMS is hiring part-time, Telephone Survey Associates to join our collaborative team of go-getters in the Call Center. If you’re a professional individual, interested in part-time work, are retired or semi-retired looking to make some extra income, or to keep connected to the community while maintaining flexibility within your schedule—come join our close-knit team and become a part of the RMS family.
We are passionate about survey research and are seeking team members to provide feedback from individuals across the country, as you are guided on conducting outbound telephone survey calls for a wide variety of industry projects (including healthcare, education, manufacturing, the food industry, and more). If you are friendly, motivated, and wish to grow your communication skills, this is the part-time position for you.
The Telephone Survey Associate position allows for flexible scheduling, with availability for shifts during days, evenings, or on weekends. We work around your schedule to help provide a stable work-life balance. Calls are conducted onsite, with eligibility for remote work after a minimum 30-day training period in the office. After your 90-day introductory period, you will also accrue vacation time to use.
How You’ll Be Our Asset:
- Communicate effectively to clients and teammates over the phone and email
- Make outbound telephone calls on behalf of RMS clients
- Utilize Microsoft Excel for tracking and note-taking
- Build and maintain rapport with people over the phone
- Follow survey scripts and prompts as written
- Administrative data entry and mail processing
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- Comfortable using a computer and navigating the internet
- Basic Microsoft Excel skills
- Listen and type responses at the same time
- Quickly build rapport with people on the phone
- Ability to read from a script verbatim
We are dedicated to following all COVID-19 protocols, in an effort to keep everyone safe and healthy. Our team follows all sanitation standards and adheres to strict guidelines for those who have to work in the office. This includes employees signing in/out at the front desk, masks are required to be worn when moving about the office, hand sanitizer stations and disinfecting wipes are placed around the office, physical distancing is encouraged, and we have signs posted within the office for these protocol reminders.
RMS has also provided remote working capabilities for employees, where accessible.
RMS is a place where everyone can actively grow and learn from one another on a daily basis. Whatever background you bring to the table, if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work—let’s talk!
Research & Marketing Strategies, Inc. (RMS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Administrative Office Coordinator Read more
TITLE: Administrative Office Coordinator
COMPANY: Research & Marketing Strategies, Inc. (RMS)
LOCATION: 15 East Genesee St, Baldwinsville, NY 13027
DATE: May 2022
REPORTS TO: President of RMS
SUMMARY OF PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
Serves as the primary contact for general office operations including administrative, payroll, and project establishment/management functions. This position will also be responsible for overseeing day-to-day human resource functions including but not limited to tasks related to recruitment and hiring, employee relations and employee retention. Perform project work associated with activities such as invoicing, incentive distribution, and project profit & loss review. Coordinates accounts payable and receivable activities and tracking of office/project expenditures. This position also involves administrative functions including cataloging computer inventory, processing of incoming mail, supply management, managing, logging, and monitoring of all building maintenance requests. Overall, this position is responsible on a daily basis for ensuring the smooth operation of the office. This position is eligible for a hybrid work model.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Maintains all employee records ensuring personnel information, benefit participation and performance review and payroll changes are kept current, and confidential.
2. Manages and administers company employee benefits and enrollment including medical/dental, life insurance and simple IRA plan.
3. Documents and responds to company policy inquiries from employees in a professional manner.
4. Maintains strict confidentiality of client, corporate, and all personnel information.
5. Manages employee PTO, updating staff regularly on accrued hours. Assists staff with understanding and adhering to company personnel policies.
6. Manages the corporate new hire process, including posting open positions, reviewing resumes, and assisting with interviewing. Once final candidate is selected completes all offer related activities and coordinates new hire training and onboarding.
7. Manages the corporate performance review process as well as assisting with separation of employees. Works with managers to ensure timely submission and processing of all performance related documents.
8. Assists employees with timesheet preparation for payroll, paying particular attention to accuracy and correct project coding, entering new client projects, and keeping billable rates current. Prepares and submits payroll information to payroll vendor on a semi-monthly basis. Responsible to notify President of staff who are delinquent with timesheet submission and provide ongoing monitoring of timesheet completion.
9. Document and update all office operations processes and maintains company Policy & Procedure manuals, including job descriptions and company handbook.
10. Assists with creation and management of project profit & loss statements for management review.
11. Manages the tracking of general office and project related charges and expenses, prepares invoice requests when appropriate. Coordinates the disbursement of project incentives.
12. Assists with billing, accounts payable and accounts receivable activities, including following up with outstanding client accounts.
13. Maintains an inventory of all office hardware, including computers as well as software programs. Maintains a log of all company usernames and passwords.
14. Keeps a documented list of company vendors and important documentation such as subcontractor agreements, contracts, leases, etc.
15. Responsible for ordering and monitoring all office supplies.
16. Performs other duties as requested.
MINIMUM POSITION REQUIREMENTS
· Associate degree in business administration or human resource designation. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Minimum of two years’ experience in an administrative and/or HR capacity, with proven project management success.
· Effective oral and written communication skills.
· Highly organized.
· Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point and Access) software.
· Ability to work independently and follow through on own initiative is essential.
· Ability to manage multiple priorities, with frequent time constraints required.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with diverse groups of people, required.
· Process oriented, flexible, and adaptable to the organization’s needs.
Computer Work 70%
Telephone Work 20%
Travel minimal at this time
*This position may require access to patient Protected Health Information (PHI) and may also involve access to electronic Protected Health Information (ePHI). Those in this position are required to comply with all final regulations including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA). Intentional or inadvertent disclosure of PHI or ePHI violates federal law and can result in termination and/or fines. Additionally, employees in this position are required to notify the Privacy and/or Security Officer of any suspected incidents whereby RMS is not in full compliance with HIPAA. RMS will provide HIPAA training opportunities and venues for the employee to remain abreast of HIPAA requirements.
To apply, please submit a resume, salary requirements and cover letter to the following:
Research and Marketing Strategies, Inc.
15 East Genesee Street, Suite 210
Baldwinsville, NY 13027 Or via email to: SusanM@RMSResults.com
Happy employees are successful employees.
Just as we care deeply about our clients and work, we also care about the people who make it all possible. Our culture sets the tone for the work that we do. And a great culture leads to a great product—just take our word for it.
I love coming to work each day and solving problems through collective strategic thinking.
Mark Dengler, President
Positivity, excitement, innovation—not only do these traits make for an amazing work community, but they spill over into how we treat each and every one of our clients, and that is an exceptional business model.
Sandy Baker, Vice President of Corporate Development
RMS truly values all of its employees’ ideas and opinions—everyone has a voice and can be an initiator of change. It feels good when you can make a difference and the best ideas come from putting great minds together!
Jennifer Rafferty, Administrative & Human Resources Manager
Devotion, determination, and the unrelenting drive we have to not only make our clients happy, but to also exceed their expectations—that’s what makes a great team.
Lauren Krell, Director of QualiSight Operations
When your team’s hard work pays off and you have the ability to see the positive changes our clients have been able to achieve, it’s easy to love what you do and to enjoy working with those who make the achievements possible.
Susan Maxsween, Vice President, Healthcare Consulting & Operations
RMS is renowned for exceeding our clients’ expectations. We take great pride in developing and nurturing our relationships, and that all starts with our team’s devotion to our clients’ satisfaction.
Shannon Sawyer, Manager, Healthcare Operations
We’re an organization with different divisions, but we’re collectively a united front with one goal in mind—to be our best and provide the best to our clients.
Anna Ragonese, CAHPS® Survey Operations Coordinator
Click here to view our Code of Conduct.