Since 2010, RMS Healthcare, a division of Research and Marketing Strategies, Inc., has been leading healthcare organizations to embrace operational changes to improve the quality driven approach in providing patient-centered care delivery. We understand that every health system presents unique scenarios, challenges and ultimately, a passion to succeed. We work closely with our clients to cultivate cohesive and long-term partnerships. We have extensive experience in aligning practices to develop, implement and adopt processes to ensure sustainable success that embodies the tenants of the Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) model of care delivery, experience in leading Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC) through the certification process as well as working with facilities pursuing Joint Commission Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JACHO). RMS Healthcare also has extensive experience in providing targeted healthcare consultative services based upon unique client needs.
Our approach is collaborative and nurturing, while working with your team for the process to be meaningful, impactful, and sustainable.
Assess Client Needs
Cultivate a Collaborative Team
patient-centered care delivery
of the team
Adopt, Implement, & Evaluate Standardized Screening Tools
screening tools into current workflows
of the patient mix
Develop Operational Enhancements
Position for Continued Success
NCQA Recognition, Accreditation, & Distinction Consulting
- Patient-Centered Medical Home – The PCMH model of care delivers high quality, cost-effective primary care. RMS Healthcare has shepherded hundreds of practices and organizations through the PCMH transformation process with 100% success. RMS Healthcare has experience with all PCMH Distinction programs, as well as your specific state requirements to obtain the highest incentive payment possible.
- Patient-Centered Connected Care (PCCC) – PCCC evaluates how ambulatory care providers, such as urgent care centers, can be part of the medical home community. RMS Healthcare helps you identify how you can communicate and connect with primary care providers to enhance patient care delivery when delivering care in an infrequent or outpatient basis.
- Care Management Accreditation – Care Management Accreditation provides a framework for implementing evidence-based best practices for efficient, high quality care management services. RMS Healthcare utilizes an interdisciplinary approach to develop and implement care management programs. The team will work with you to implement evidence-based strategies to ensure maximized access and utilization of community-based resources.
- Utilization Management Accreditation – The Utilization Management Accreditation objectively and efficiently evaluates the appropriateness of required health care services utilizing evidence-based criteria. RMS Healthcare improves operational efficiencies to assist you to align with state specific requirements.
- Health Equity Accreditation and Health Equity Accreditation Plus – Health Equity Accreditation and Health Equity Accreditation Plus offer health systems the opportunity to develop and implement an actionable framework for continuously improving health equity for patients and communities that they serve.
- RMS Healthcare understands that addressing health equity requires a broader understanding of determinants of health as well as environmental factors that influence health decisions.
Customized Training and Education
- Customized training and educational programs developed for your practice and organization based on identified gaps and areas of opportunity.
- Programs are designed to meet the organizations’ strategic and operational goals.
- Targeted consulting for health centers that are currently certified as an FQHC or LAL (Look-A-Like)
- Assessment and project management for health centers wishing to pursue FQHC or LAL certification
- Operational Site Visit Readiness
- Operationalizing the FQHC model of care while enhancing community partnerships
- Targeted consulting aimed to target organizations priorities to enhance care delivery
- Assess and enhance organizational policies and procedures aimed to support quality-driven patient care delivery
- Embrace digital and technological platforms to improve and support patient centered care
- Apply system-wide changes to improve the quality, efficiency, and effectiveness of patient care
Health Equity Impact Assessments (HEIA) for New York State Certificate of Need (CON) Applications
In late June of this year, new legislation went into effect that may require an HEIA be completed as part of a New York State Certificate of Need (CON) application. This assessment must be completed by an “Independent Entity”. Research & Marketing Strategies, Inc. (RMS) can serve in this capacity. If you are in the process or plan to submit a CON application to the New York State Department of Health, please contact us. We’d welcome the opportunity to provide a proposal and conduct this critical HEIA work.
RMS is an independent, professional market research firm located in Central New York, that has been in business since 2002. We have a dedicated Healthcare Division with experienced healthcare analysts and consultants. RMS has proven experience in partnering with non-for-profit hospitals and health departments in conducting Community Health Needs Assessments and Community Health Assessments and has been providing strategic planning for over twenty-one (21) years. Our team is very familiar with profiling population demographics and looking at healthcare access and healthcare service delivery issues, as well as monitoring and addressing health equity issues among the communities.