Looking for a list of HH-CAHPS® vendors? Research & Marketing Strategies (RMS) is an approved HH-CAHPS® vendor in NY. Our healthcare team also administers HCAHPS® surveys on behalf of hospitals across New York State and the country. Select RMS as your HH-CAHPS® vendor and let us do all of the work for you!
What is the HH-CAHPS® dry run?
The 3rd Quarter of 2010 is here! And with its arrival comes the CMS Requirement for HH-CAHPS® compliance to complete at least one month as a dry run with a CMS Approved HH-CAHPS® vendor during 3rd Quarter. The purpose of a dry run is to make sure that you have everything in place for the full-scale implementation in the 4th Quarter.
From the CMS website: Agencies will be required to conduct a dry run for at least one month in third quarter CY 2010, and to begin data collection on an ongoing basis in October 2010. The dry run can be for any month during third quarter 2010 and can be for 1, 2, or 3 months…agencies will be required to submit dry run data from the third quarter of CY 2010 to the Home Health CAHPS® Data Center by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on January 21, 2011…dry run survey results will not be publicly reported.”
How do I get started?
The following are steps that each HHA must complete before beginning its participation in the HH-CAHPS® Survey.
- Contract with an approved HH-CAHPS® Survey vendor to administer the HH-CAHPS® Survey and submit HH-CAHPS® survey data to the Data Center on the HHA’s behalf.
- Register for credentials to access the private links on the HH-CAHPS® Website.
- When registering for credentials to access the private links on the HH-CAHPS® Website, the system will automatically generate a customized Consent Form for the HHA. Each agency must print the Consent Form and mail the completed signed and notarized Consent Form to the HH-CAHPS® Coordination Team.
- Authorize an HH-CAHPS® Survey vendor to collect and submit HH-CAHPS® Survey Data to the HH-CAHPS® Data Center.
Any questions about the CMS HH-CAHPS® survey?
Are you confused with the HH-CAHPS® requirements or have any questions about this process? Give Sandy Baker a call at 315-635-9802 and she will be happy to assist you.
- For more information on why you should choose RMS as your approved HH-CAHPS® vendor – click here.
- For more information on the HH-CAHPS® survey – click here.
- To visit the CMS website for HH-CAHPS® survey – click here.
[…] which mode is best for your agency, contact our Research & Marketing Strategies (RMS), your approved HH-CAHPS® vendor and consultant. Marc Bovenzi can be reached at MarcB@RMSresults.com or by dialing […]