Sandy Baker, Director of Business Development at RMS
- Client surveys – We practice what we preach. We survey our own customers and I am thankful that we have happy customers. I appreciate that they chose to work with us and that they take the time to give us feedback. Our clients are pleased with our results and would recommend us 100 percent of the time.
- End of the year strategic planning – Many businesses take this time of the year to review their accomplishments and see where they are compared to where they planned to be. This is also a time when companies may realize that they have additional marketing budgets left and realize that they need to use it or lose it. We are thankful for those companies that understand the value of market research and recognize that a quick pulse survey at the end of the year can give them some insight into planning for 2013.
- Lastly, I’m thankful for our panel. Our growing panel really makes a difference for many of our research projects. RMS is fortunate to have a robust, demographically balanced group that allows us to get quick, accurate results for our clients.
George Kuhn, Director of Research Services at RMS
- Paid Incentives for Participation – The U.S. dollar has been helping our clients’ market research projects get done faster since 1785.
- Avoidance of the Do Not Call Registry – Although we still run into a fair number of respondents who mention they are on this list, true market research and surveys do not fall under the DNC registry. That simple facts helps our call center immensely.
- Our Clients – If clients didn’t have questions that needed answers, we wouldn’t have to design projects that ask those questions, listen to those answers and ultimately solve their market research problems.
Lauren Krell, QualiSight Facility Manager at RMS
- Honorariums– Participating in a focus group is interesting and enjoyable, but when we are calling to recruit people to help out with a research project, it really makes our job easier in the call center to be able to offer an honoraria of $50, $75 or more to take part in a 90-minute focus group discussion!
- RMS Research Panel – I am thankful for all of the wonderful people who have gone to our website to register as a panel member. Being an RMS panel member is the best way to ensure that you will be called upon to get paid for your opinions. If you are interested in signing up, click here to join the paid market research panel.
- FocusVision – I am thankful for the opportunity to have RMS listed on FocusVision’s website as a Facility Partner. FocusVision has provided us with the state-of-the-art equipment necessary for live video streaming of your next focus group or one-on-one interview (IDI) project. When a client needs to do research in Syracuse or Central New York and has the ability to watch it live from anywhere in the world, RMS can deliver!
Happy Thanksgiving from Research & Marketing Strategies (RMS), a market research firm located outside of Syracuse, NY. Enjoy your holiday weekend!