As the number of COVID cases in our CNY area is on the rise, businesses across the state, RMS included, are keeping up with government guidelines and safety protocols to ensure safe and efficient working environments, both in the office and working remotely.
During this time of plan activation, the RMS team is encouraging our employees to work from home whenever possible. If our positions require us to be in the office, everyone regardless of vaccination status, must wear a mask when moving about the office, maintain social distancing, and adhere to our cleaning and hygiene policies.
Here’s a breakdown of how our teams can be proactive during this time, along with a section of best practices that we all can partake in on a company-wide and individual basis, in order to be cautious, and courteous, when those of us do need to work within the office.
“Things within the office have changed significantly with the COVID-19 pandemic, however, we’re confident that we will all rise to the occasion and ensure that we create and maintain a healthy work environment for our RMS team.”
—Mark Dengler, RMS President
Continue to promote & encourage those employees that can efficiently & comfortably work from home to do so in the short-term.
Clean & Sanitized
Common areas & frequently touched surfaces will be cleaned daily. Cleaning supplies will be made available to all employees to clean & disinfect their workspaces throughout the day.
Masks are to be worn when everyone is moving about the office & visiting common spaces, regardless of vaccination status.
Flexible Working Hours
Business hours modified to allow for staggered shifts, reducing the number of people in the building at one time.
Staff & client meetings held virtually, with cameras & microphones provided / updated for those in the office.
Re-arranging office workspace locations to maximize distancing among those in the office.
What We All Can Do
• Stay / go home if you or someone at home feels sick.
• Maintain social distancing while in the workplace.
• Follow cleaning & disinfecting procedures around your work area.
• Wear a mask when moving about the office.
• Avoid touching your face as much as possible.
• Watch for company updates to policies & practices related to COVID-19.
• Talk to your supervisor / manager if you have concerns specific to your circumstances such as a health condition that places you or someone in your household at higher risk.
• Be kind. Understand that this is a stressful time for everyone, an extra bit of kindness right now can go a long way.
At Research & Marketing Strategies, Inc. (RMS), we understand the mirage of challenges you are facing as you guide your own team and clients through this tumultuous time. And we are here to support you.
If your team has a market research project in the works, let’s connect. Contact our Vice President of Corporate Development, Sandy Baker at SandyB@RMSresults.com or call 1-866-567-5422. Zoom video calls can also be scheduled if you’d like to see a friendly face!